Prev: RE: Mold Master Next: Re[2]: Another dumbass Q

The British Civil War 2036 to 2044.

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 07:24:04 -0500
Subject: The British Civil War 2036 to 2044.

I am think about writing an alternate background for DS2. Based loosely

on the war of 1642 to 1651. This would involve the breakup of the United

kingdom and the fragmentation of the former states into warring
factions.
I would like to publish the time line and some of the information onto

the mailing list in the from of e-mails (not to many) to get peoples
thoughts before I put the whole thing to together to form the basis of a

campaign. I know this maybe of little interest for our friends across
the
pond and I would not want to clutter up the mailing list with unwanted

listings. By the way I am still praying that our operations department

will change our mail gateway so that there is no more WINMAIL.DAT. If
any
body knows how I can get rid of this annoying piece of noise from my
mail
please e-mail me off list.

God Save King William V
reunite the Kingdom.

Prev: RE: Mold Master Next: Re[2]: Another dumbass Q