Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: A Newbie...

Re: Another dumbass Q

From: Larry Jeselon <ljeselon@c...>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 17:07:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q

At 07:59 PM 17/11/96 GMT, Thomas Payne wrote:

>Would my Epic stuff work with the DirtSide II rules? I hear it
sometimes does.
>If it helps, I have an Eldar and Chaos Epic force.

Hi Tom..

	The epic stuff work very well with DSII.  I have adapted over
the
Eldar infantry but am still working on the newer vehicles.  Adam
Delafield
has done some work on the Orks and they seem very well thought out.  Let
me
know via private and I will send you a copy of said rules.

Later...
	Larry Jeselon.

Larry Jeselon  (ljeselon@ccinet.ab.ca)
Edmonton Gamers Guild  (The E.G.G. Heads)
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA

"The Goblin's Lair, a gamestore that cares :)"

Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: A Newbie...