Prev: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?

Re: Added Topic ?

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:53:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Added Topic ?

tsmccart@ewd.dreo.dnd.ca said...
>I would assume a different resource will likely arise for Babylon 5
Wars.

In fact, it has.  I have a mailing list setup for the Babylon Wars
beta testers.  So if you are one, please feel free to subscribe:

mail to majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu

with

subscribe babylon-wars

in the body.

The list is running on a fairly wimpy machine right now, so I'd ask
everyone
NOT to pile on there unless you are actually a beta tester.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life
better!=-=
=-= and trying not to be too homesick for the BA	 -Morrow Quotes
   -=-

Prev: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?