Prev: Dirtside II Mortar Teams Next: Looking for a new home.

Re: The Delights of Denver

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:48:49 -0500
Subject: Re: The Delights of Denver

There's a place near downtown denver called Bonnie Brae Hobbies.  Not
sure
of the phone number, but its in the book.  I just bought my copies of
Full Thrust and More Full Thrust there over the weekend.

	-=- Matthew L. Seidl

SimonC@denplan.co.uk (Simon Campbell-Smith) said...
>--_[INTERGATE-SMTP82714537]_
>
>Could Somebody tell me if there are any gaming shops which stock
GZG/CMD
>in the Denver area in the USA. Sam one of our list members is
temporarily
>over there and wants to get some gear. So if anybody in the
colonies<Bg>
>knows of a suitable establishment please e-mail either to the list or

>direct at>   SimonC@Denplan.co.uk
>
>Thanks
>Simon CS
>PS Is this noise or Signal?

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life
better!=-=
=-= and trying not to be too homesick for the BA	 -Morrow Quotes
   -=-

Prev: Dirtside II Mortar Teams Next: Looking for a new home.