Prev: RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams Next: Re: The Delights of Denver

Dirtside II Mortar Teams

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:39:37 -0500
Subject: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

Hi there
	Our group is about to get started with a Dirtside II campaign,
and we are going to be using mortar teams as part of our infantry
forces.

I checked out Andy Cowell's DSII page and found Iceburg's house rules
for mortars, but they don't show the amount of damage the mortars would
do when they hit.

I'm going to assume that since a hit from light artillery does 1 chit
damage to vehicles and 2 chits damage to infantry, a hit from a mortar
will do less -- i.e. 0 chits damage to vehicles and 1 chit damage to
infantry.

How does that sound to everyone else?  Fair enough, or underpowered?

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams Next: Re: The Delights of Denver