Prev: Re: My apologies... Next: Re: STATS fo ships

Re: Hallo? (still off subject)

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@C...>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 23:59:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo? (still off subject)

>	I,m here.  I'm just to p*ssed off to post anything. (Four more
>  years...FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT DRAFT DODGING, WOMANIZING, WHITE
TRASH
>  PIECE OF QUASI-MARXIST SH*T!!!)

Hurrah!  We dodged the bullet!	We don't have four years of
narrow-minded,
my-values-or-your-wrong, roll back the first amendment,
back-to-the-fifties,
cranky old fart, cut down all of the trees and to hell with the future,
just
don't get the information age.......
Actually, it is a little known fact that, I control the universe! No
politition
that I have voted for has ever won an election. No team, that I have
ever wanted
to win, has ever won while I was watching them. No coin has ever come up
heads
if I called it heads. Do I have power, or what?
In reality, voting in an US presidential election, gives your griping
rights for
4 years!!!

Brian Bell
103311.1205@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/fthome.html

Cthulhu for President! When you are tired of voting for the lesser of
two evils.
(This statement is blaintly stolen)

Prev: Re: My apologies... Next: Re: STATS fo ships