Prev: STATS fo ships Next: Re: Hallo? (still off subject)

Re: My apologies...

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 23:35:38 -0500
Subject: Re: My apologies...

Hello everyone:
>	  I apologize for dragging my politics onto this mailing list
and
> for offending quite a few of you.  I promise it will not happen again.
> Thank you.

> Mark A. Siefert

Spoken like a Gentleman, Sir. Actually us non-USAians were quite amused
at the colourful lingo used by your good self and at least one person of
the opposite pursuasion. Hope the Dried Frog pills helped ;)

Or, as we say in Australia (where voting is compulsory)
"No matter who you vote for, a Bloody Politician always gets in!"

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
		    By pulling Maerklin Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Prev: STATS fo ships Next: Re: Hallo? (still off subject)