Prev: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some Next: Sa'Vasku stuff

Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 10:29:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some

>Once launched they would be totally independent units. And could well
>be flying over your house within the next 10 years.

The Brits and Americans claimed that in the 60-s with all the research
into Drones
and aerodynes, too. (As well as all missile interceptors too) I think
the military LIKES being hands-on with the equipment. There are
things to be said for automation as far as acquisition and the like,
but the fire/no fire will probably be tied to humans for many mundane
and political reasons...
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some Next: Sa'Vasku stuff