Prev: Re: Lag.... Next: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some

Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 09:08:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some

> Cool.  It would really be neat to see one fly combat-capable without a
pilot!
> Mike Miserendino

Uh I dunno. Maybe it's a legacy of Terminator and Bolo (and SJ's
OGRE), but the thought of
independent "tactical" units gives me the willies. I mean, say that
Rafale were a totally independent unit, would you want one loaded
full of cluster munitions transiting air space over your house?
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Lag.... Next: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some