Prev: Re: REALSPACE discussion Next: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some tactics

Re: Lag....

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 16:32:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Lag....

Man you guys are impressing the hell out of me with all this physics
and math stuff.  I'm having to reach back 10 years to my college physics
class to roughly follow your equations.

I just noticed Jerry Han's e-address, though, so I don't feel so
bad.

    Jerry---jhan@undergrad.math....etc
			   ----

See, let me expand my e-address out for you  (rmmdc@uno.edu)

Robert Mead Montgomery--Drama and Communications @ University of New
Orleans

So, I have the excuse of being a dumb actor.  :)

Keep hashing this stuff out, though.  I'm loving it, even if I can
only pick up the thread in the conclusions.  I'm assuming, of course,
that everyone's math is correct...

Out here.

	-monty

Prev: Re: REALSPACE discussion Next: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some tactics