Prev: Re: B5 ships Next: Re: B5 ships

UNSC (was Re: B5 ships)

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 05:16:46 -0400
Subject: UNSC (was Re: B5 ships)

Nick Caldwell wrote:

>I give - since I don't have the rulebook handy what is the UNSC? Is
there
>a whole line of UNSC ships available in the UK that are not available
in
>USA?  You didn't mean NAC (New Anglian Confed) did you?

The UNSC is the United Nations Space Command (you know the guys in blue
berets...) No, there are no specific UNSC ships - since the takeover of
CMD
by GZG, Jon is working hard at the moment replacing all the worn out
moulds
of the existing ships. Paul Copeland will be producing some new masters
in
the future, but his personal circumstances at the moment mean that he
won't
be doing much for the next month or two.

GZG have just released some UNSC figures for Stargrunt as well as
Mercenaries and FSE power armour here in the UK. For availablility in
the
US please contact GeoHex (I have no idea what KR's production plans
are!!)

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: B5 ships Next: Re: B5 ships