Prev: Re: Beam Batteries (long) Next: SGII: Mortars

Re: SGII: Mortars

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 11:19:21 -0400
Subject: Re: SGII: Mortars

At 06:46 PM 10/12/96 -0400, Naggaroth wrote:
>Where can I find some 25mm mortars (with or without crew)?
>(Not mole mortars!)
>
>Thanks
>
>Nag

Wait a minute as I get the asbestos suit on (just kidding, this list is
great about this sort of thing)...

Although GW stuff is a bit big, you could order just the mortars of the
newer Imperial Guard miniature lines for GWUK mail order.  The parts you
need to order are 0444/9 and 0444/10.  Together they cost 2.75 pound
sterling outside North America or $5.50 for those of us in North
America.
To order from the UK mail order, call (from outside Great Britian)
011-441-773-713-213.  Another option is to call GWUS at 1-800-394-GAME
and
order the heavy weapon team with mortar, costing about $10.99, however
you
will be left with two figures that are about 28mm is scale.  Be warned
though, shipping costs can be nasty, $15-$25 from the UK, and a minimum
of
$4.50 from the US (unless you order over $150 or more in merchandise).

One other warning about these figures, the mortars metioned, just like
alot
of GW other SF figures, are styled big and look a bit archaic.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Walker
sage@millcomm.com

Prev: Re: Beam Batteries (long) Next: SGII: Mortars