Prev: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:52:55 -0400
Subject: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

>>  From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n-space.com>
>>  Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:14:27 +0000
>>  Subject: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)
>>  When Lyta Alexander engaged the Shadow Cruiser she declared that she

>>  needed a "line of sight" in order for it to work, so they moved
White
>>  Star so that it pointed at the Shadow vessel.

Um, can't windows point in other directions? They only pointed the
White Star at the Shadow because a) the bridge windows were pointed
that way, and b) dramatic action.

And besides, were all of the Minbari looking out one big bay window,
or what? Maybe just low-level telepaths need windows.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)