Prev: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler) Next: Re: B5 Miniatures

RE: FT3, details of needed changes

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:15:38 -0400
Subject: RE: FT3, details of needed changes

oops - missed this one:
> >Date sent:  9-OCT-1996 12:22:08
> Adam Delafield wrote:

> >You use the Realistic Movement rules Mike and Jon posted, plus my
> >little addition don't you?

How did you find out? ;-) Yes, for all except Ether-sail ships... and
your suggestion below is exactly what I had in mind!

> > Give a ship a great big main drive with
> >tiny weeny thrusters 8-). Alternatively for the core rules use a
> >simple modification like, only 1/4 thrust can be used to turn.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler) Next: Re: B5 Miniatures