Prev: RE: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Cou Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

B5 ships - Reply

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:13:47 -0400
Subject: B5 ships - Reply

Stuart the Murray wrote:

>>  Re:  Playing Full Thrust in Babylon 5 universe:

>I've just been checking the Geo-Hex web page and I'm
>astonished to see that you lot over the pond are deprived
>of the UNSC Star Tiger Fighters.

>I too use a mix of NSL ships for EA ships and
>micromachines for Mimbari

That's "MiNbari", for Valen's sake! B-)

>(the flyer is now a chopped up light cruiser)

Really? Could you provide a bit more detail on this -- modifications,
etc., if any?

>However I would not be without my StarFuries
><oops,  Star Tigers : ) >

And let's not forget the not-Narn heavy fighters, GZG cat. no. GF-008. I
don't
know what they're supposed to be in the FT universe, but they'll do for
Narn
fighters as far as I'm concerned.

I note that the B5 Wars people plan to release miniatures for the
fighters as well
as the big ships, but, with only two to a blister, I doubt that they
will be anything
like in scale with the starships, so I think I'll be using the GZG
stuff. Now, how
can we get Jon, Mike and co. to produce not-Centauri, not-Minbari,
not-Vorlon
and not-Shadow fighters -- and maybe a not-Thunderbolt to go with the
Star
Tigers? Some not-Vipers and not-Raiders would be nice for the BSG fans,
too.
Ah, dreams...

Phil, starting to save _now_ for all the B5 miniatures.
"We gotta get out into Space,	     | A sentiment echoed by:
 If it's the last thing we ever do!" |	   Phil Atcliffe
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet |	(p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: RE: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Cou Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)