Prev: Re: New Ship Record Sheet Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes

Re: SG II Miniatures

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 07:10:21 -0400
Subject: Re: SG II Miniatures

>A while ago, some kind soul posted a URL  containing photos of the
>(Leading Edge?) Stargunt miniatures.  Sadly, due to a disk problem, I
lost
>my bookmarks file and no longer know where this is.  Any chance that
>someone can repost?  I'd like to take another look at them before I
decide
>what to buy...

You can find some pictures of GZG's Stargrunt miniatures in 25mm and our

range of 25mm resin vehicles at the GeoHex Web site:
http://www.geohex.com

I guess KR will add more pictures as time permits.

I am not aware of any miniatures for Stargrunt by Leading Edge games.

That said, you can use _any_ Sci-Fi figures (or 20th C. at a pinch) for
Stargrunt II. You don't even have to stick to 25mm. I personally have
two
small SGII forces in 15mm (from various UK sources).

>Thanks!
>John K. Lerchey

Hope that helps

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: New Ship Record Sheet Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes