Prev: RE: Streamlining Next: Re: Streamlining

RE: Ship Registry

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@C...>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 12:20:21 -0400
Subject: RE: Ship Registry

Sorry,
I was having to switch between my computer at home and one at work. Work
has
Win95 and it keeps adding a Capital Letter to my file names. I am now
just doing
it from home and hopefully will correct all of the links. Please be
patient, I
have over 350 links to check. (I have been using Netscape 3.0 and MISE
2.0. They
seem to ignore case sensitivity).

- Brian Bell
---------
Message text written by Steven Guffey
>Mike,
All of his links have the first letter of the HTML page capitalized.  =
Just make the fist letter lower case and you can get to the rest of the
=
pages.
guff

Prev: RE: Streamlining Next: Re: Streamlining