Prev: RE: FT FAQ (long) Next: Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3?

B'more/DC/Philly game convention this weekend

From: "If you hear muffled screams, consider that a request for beam-out" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 12:35:41 -0400
Subject: B'more/DC/Philly game convention this weekend

This is rather short-notice, and really only applies to those in the
B'more/DC/Philadelphia region - everyone else can merrily delete away!
:)

This saturday is a Historical Miniatures Gaming Convention at the
Aberdeen Proving Grounds. While the majority of the games there will
be historical in nature, there will be at least one Full Thrust game
going on!   :)	 Both Bill Acheson (captain of the Harrison for those
playing in my current scenario :) and I will be there. So if you live
here and can come, come on out! The FT game is to happen around 4pm,
though Bill's gonna be there bright and early when the doors open.  ;)

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/indy.html

Prev: RE: FT FAQ (long) Next: Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3?