Prev: Re: Storing FT minis Next: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 21:03:03 -0400
Subject: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

Does anyone have any of these ships?  I just got 19 blisters of them (a
pretty good sized fleet, lotsa cruisers) and they're pretty nifty.  But
they assemble... oddly.  Most of the cruisers are two parts, a main body
+ engines, and a bridge section; it's kinda the reverse of the Star Trek
ships -- the bridge is on a nacelle, kinda.  (Alright, I'm not doing
such a hot job describing these things, but....)

Two comments: 1) How the heck does the Command Center fit together?
I've got a hefty main body, plus a squat "T"-shaped pice with some
bulbous ends, and two things that look like add-on engines.  I've got a
feeling that I'm missing a piece or two, but the guy I	got thede from
says he hasn't lost any of the pieces, so... help?  Anyone?

2) The carrier is *neat*.  It's basically a stem with docking offshoots
along the lenth of the body, 10 in total.  It also came with 6 fighters,
and I got 4 more of the same fighter type (TIE-fighter like) so I can
outfit the thing.  How much for a carrier with 10 bays, again...? @_@
(Actually, I'll probably mount the fighter 2 to a base, and call it 5
bays... whatever.)

Any help on the first point is appreciated.

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Storing FT minis Next: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"