Prev: Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3? Next: Re: Storing FT minis

Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3?

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 20:16:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3?

I suppose this'd be a good time to announce that I've gotten the
advanced rules for Space Fleet up on my page, for those who're
interested.  I'm still missing GW's suggested scenarios & battle
honours, but those should be up in a week or so.

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/at2u/sfleet.html

Now back to our regular message....

Excerpts from FT: 1-Oct-96 Wraithships, was RE: FT3? by Oerjan
Ohlson@nada.kth.s
> >	    Cool. But what's a wraithship?
>
> Large Eldar ether-sail starship (from GWs Space Fleet line).

For those who're interested in the GW ships line, I also point out that
there *is* a larger Eldar ship, the Ghost Dragon.  Unfortunately, I
don't know if they ever did anything in terms of modelling the sucker.
<sigh>

>It looks
> somewhat similar to a Mimbari cruiser with sails... There are pictures
of
> all but one of the Space Fleet models at Aaron Teske's Space Fleet
pages
> (just follow the links from Mark's FT page).

Incidentally, the one model missing is the Stalwart Escort vessul, which
has a picture that looks like it should be for the Goliath Factroy Ship.
 Which is probably why I keep forgetting to re-scan the sucker.  (My
first attempt had errors, for some reason.)  Basically, it's a dinky
little oval ship with a couple engines and some superstructure detail.
Not bad, really, but also not impressive.

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3? Next: Re: Storing FT minis