Prev: Re: What makes a carrier, a carrier? Next: RE: Babylon 5 Miniatures/Rules Manufacturers.

RE: stargrunt

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 09:49:02 -0400
Subject: RE: stargrunt

Date sent:  25-SEP-1996 14:44:53

>I hope this is the right place to ask this, given this is mainly for
full
> thrust but:

This is the place.

>Does anyone know if Heavy Anti-material rifles are small arms vs AFVs?
(I
>hope yes otherwise they are better than MDC1s)

They are better than MDC1s (Any decent tech race can fit MDC2s anyway)
Some Weapons are better than others.

>Does anyone have any ideas about how to handle infantry close assault
vs
>armour?

If you close assault a tank in SG2, it will run you over and squish you.
What you can do is conduct firing from point blank range. (Does anyone
know of a real life example of close assault on a modern tank? I don't.)

>Thanks in advance
>Barry

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: What makes a carrier, a carrier? Next: RE: Babylon 5 Miniatures/Rules Manufacturers.