Prev: Re: DSII - Troops Dug in? Next: Re: B5 #322 -- SPOILER WARNING!!!

Re: B5 #322 -- SPOILER WARNING!!!

From: Alun Thomas <A.Thomas@f...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 10:47:22 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 #322 -- SPOILER WARNING!!!

> From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@wpg.uwe.ac.uk>
>
> I'm not kidding about spoilers here. If you haven't seen the final
episode of
> season 3 (boy, do you have several zillion WHAMs waiting for you!),
then you
> _will_ be spoiled if you read past the spoo'er space which I now
present:

> Alun asked:
> >Any ideas on why Sheridan jumped?

(Thanks for the analysis Phillip -- food for thought)

[...]
> Then, suddenly, he hears _Kosh_ telling him to jump.

Ah Ha! That explains it - Somehow I didn't manage to connect the
voice with Kosh and just assumed that it was Sheridan steeling
himself to jump (embarassing slip eh ?)

This would answer one of my other questions - Kosh might very well know
how deep the
shaft was and what was at the bottom of it.

[...]
> Well, why not jump? He's not expecting to live, so why not do what the
voice
> says? It allows him to achieve his current, immediate aims -- to keep
away from
> the Shadows, and especially "Anna", until the White Star drops in --
and it's
> hardly going to make a difference to his survival.

It might make a difference, but he'd have to fall a good few *miles*.

> Except, of course, that we viewers have more than a sneaking suspicion
that he
> _will_ survive...

:-)

    Alun.
    ~~~~

Prev: Re: DSII - Troops Dug in? Next: Re: B5 #322 -- SPOILER WARNING!!!