Prev: Re: GZG order times Next: Re: B5 #322 -- SPOILER WARNING!!!

Re: DSII - Troops Dug in?

From: Alex Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 10:38:31 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII - Troops Dug in?

> infantry are a little confusing. They are clear when it comes to
> artillery fire and infantry fire, but what about vehicles? I would
hotly
> debate debat that an autocannon is less effective than a DFFG against
> bunker/Duging position? A larger ball of super hot material striking
the
> ground would cause a rather large explosion! Maybe I am confused?

I think the point is that the DFFG explosion is essentially in the
vector away from the firer, makes a really nice spread but the
infantry are already dug in behind berms, in trenches and in foxholes
and so the primarily shrapnel damage the DFFG does is avoided.

Prev: Re: GZG order times Next: Re: B5 #322 -- SPOILER WARNING!!!