Prev: Re: Irregular Tanks Next: Re: Andy's Dirtside II Web Page

Re: Andy's Dirtside II Web Page

From: Alex Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 22:09:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Andy's Dirtside II Web Page

> PS: I'm also working on the vehicle generator.  I've taken a bunch of
> suggestions and noted errors from people on the list, and am
> completely rewriting it.  Let me know if there's something you would
> like to see in it.

Two things, primarily:

a) It'd be /nice/ if it ran on some flavour of UNIX I have access to;
my sense of asthetics won't allow me to bring Windows or its ilk into
my house.

b) Comments; in the design systems in the past its been assumed that
the mechanics speak for themselves, but myself, given the variety of
things the APSW alone /could/ be, I want a few lines on some designs
to discuss what they /are/.  Maybe a long version with comments and
open format and one that replicates DSII's battlecards as an
alternate.

Prev: Re: Irregular Tanks Next: Re: Andy's Dirtside II Web Page