Prev: Scale of FT models Next: Re: Fighter movement

Traveller

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 12:36:33 -0400
Subject: Traveller

Having just bought Marc Miller's Traveller, and thinking that I
wouldn't mind running a Traveller campaign at some point, I
realised it'd be fun to come up with some Traveller rules for
Full Thrust.

Before I go off and re-invent the wheel though, is there anyone
out there who has already done this, though about doing this, or
is just interested in seeing what I come up with?

I should warn people that I've only played Traveller a couple of
times (I'm not a die hard Traveller fan who's played it for the
last umpteen billion years), so I'm not too familiar with Traveller
technology (though I'm working on it!), hence this pre-emptive cry
for ideas.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Scale of FT models Next: Re: Fighter movement