Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Traveller

Scale of FT models

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 12:29:54 -0400
Subject: Scale of FT models

Are there any 'official' values for the scale of the various
FT models? Suggested scales I've heard are in the 1:1200 to
1:2400 range, though this seems to make the ships a mite on
the small size (about 240m length for a super dreadnaught).

Is a larger scale assumed, or have I just been influenced
too much by the huge ships of E.E 'Doc' Smith, Star Wars
and Babylon 5?

(yes, I know it doesn't make any difference as far as the
game itself goes, but I like to know these things).

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Traveller