Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

From: Alun Thomas <A.Thomas@f...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:30:49 -0400
Subject: RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

> From: ngilsena@indigo.ie
> > From:	   Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk>
> > >This is a spoiler If you are not up to date with B5 then don't go
any
> > >further...........

("up to date" meaning from "Walkabout" onwards)

> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >**
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> > >*
> >

> As JMS said in the Lurkers guide "the game we think we've been
> playing may not be the same game at all".  One speculation is that
> the Vorlons and the Shadows are after the same thing but just going
> about it differently.

Its also possible that the Vorlons and Shadows are working *together*
to train and test the younger races (if so, then it looks like the
Mimbari may have failed the last test).

> > Z is usually ZERO HOUR, or the time of an attack. In this case
> > however, it may be Zaha'dune (or however you spell it.).
> >
> > If this is so, then Zah in Minbari is Zero, not ONE as we have been
> > led to belive. This could have some frightening consequences.

Or of course, the Mimbari may count down to 1 and not 0.

    Alun.
    ~~~~

Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)