Prev: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

From: kx.henderson@q...
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 18:10:41 -0400
Subject: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

>The show was pre-1975, though. I think it was 1970 to 73 era. I
remember
>watching it on its first run. I was being "babysat" by my aunt while my
>parents were out bowling. In 1975 I was in grade 8 and a little old to
be
>sleeping at my aunts until my parents picked me up. :-)  More likely
1970
>when I would have been in grade 3.

Geez, in 1974 I was just learning the wonders of potty training and why
Big
Bird was so cool (Still is!!).	Now I don't feel so old ;-).  Wish I was
sometimes though with all these cool shows I missed.
-Kelvin.....

      "Well..... at least I've got a hobby."
	       -Pete the Pyromaniac

Prev: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)