Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence? Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:43:34 -0400
Subject: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

At 11:36 AM 9/17/96 +0000, you wrote:
>I had one of those interceptor toys with the spring loaded missile
>when I was about 6. Now how old do you feel?

I had the SHADO2 ground vehicle as a toy. (SHADO = Supreme Headquarters
Alien Defense Organization). Great toy. The missile launcher flipped up
on
the back of the vehicle. My friend had the interceptor.

The show was pre-1975, though. I think it was 1970 to 73 era. I remember
watching it on its first run. I was being "babysat" by my aunt while my
parents were out bowling. In 1975 I was in grade 8 and a little old to
be
sleeping at my aunts until my parents picked me up. :-)  More likely
1970
when I would have been in grade 3.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence? Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)