Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

RE: Micromachines Ships

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 19:25:44 -0400
Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships

>>  Date: Mon, 09 Sep 96 20:29:57 -0500
>>  From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@midusa.net>
>>  Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships
>>  Wher did you get the Sulaco? I've been trying  to find it and not
one store here in Kansas has it! Wal-Mart's toy dept said they neveer
heard of it. Kay-bey toy stores are all closed up here due to
down-sizing.
>>  Let me know where I can order it, please.

I've had the best luck finding cool stuff at Eckerds! Admittedly,
they'll
only have 2-3 packs from which to choose, but that's whre I've gotten a
Sulaco/Drop SHip pack and a couple of others that were a bit uncommon.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H