Prev: RE: FT Roleplaying (long) Next: RE: Micromachines Ships

RE: Micromachines Ships

From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@m...>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 16:29:57 -0400
Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships

----------
From:	"Mike Wikan" <mww@n-space.com>
Sent:	Thursday, August 29, 1996 8:32 AM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	Re: Micromachines Ships

I have both new B5 Micro machine packs (2 of each) I bought them at
Wal-Mart and Eckerd Drugs. The Narn Th'Nor class heavy Cruiser is
really, really great! We use the Micro Machine Sulaco from Aliens as
the Hyperion for the EA.
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Wher did you get the Sulaco? I've been trying  to find it and not one
store here in Kansas has it! Wal-Mart's toy dept said they neveer heard
of it. Kay-bey toy stores are all closed up here due to down-sizing.
Let me know where I can order it, please.
Thanks

Tim Klaus
tklaus@midusa.net

Prev: RE: FT Roleplaying (long) Next: RE: Micromachines Ships