Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Aliens in DSII/SGII

Re: Aliens in DSII/SGII

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 06:53:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens in DSII/SGII

>Well, those rules are really Kryomek conversions, but could do.
>
>--
>Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowellàcs.utk.edu>
http://www.cs.utk.edu/¨cowell/

Oops! Thanks Andrew for putting me right - and I looked up the page too!
misread Kryomek for Kra'vak. As you say, the Kryomek conversions could
just
about be used for Kra'vak. Depends on your understanding of who/what the

Kra'vak are...

I think Jon's view is that they are not the acid-for-blood types but are

more closely humanoid. The MT rules for Kra'vak may give some clues
(e.g.
their use of railguns and armour).

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Aliens in DSII/SGII