Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: RE: Full Thrust questions

Re: Stargrunt II

From: thumann@n... (Charles Thumann)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 09:00:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II

> ----Pork Thrust?!?!
> Mike Wikan
> Game Design\Conceptual Art
> n-Space, Inc.

For those of you who haven't read it, a little passage from the Aliens
Colonial Marines technical manuel:

"Meet mah friend PIG.  He's big an' fat an' a bitch to carry, an' he
don'
look like much y'know.	But 'f I point him at yo' and pull this trigger,

then he'll blow a hole through yo' big 'nuff to drive a panzer thru'.
No
use hiding in an APC either; Mister PIG say 'snuff' an' your armored
baby
carriage suddenly acquire some new air conditioning, stak?  So, say
'hello' to Mister PIG befo' he get upset.  Oink, oink."

--PFC Jonjo "Grifs" Torne, 2/16 Colonial Marine, Kuat

Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: RE: Full Thrust questions