Prev: Re: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: I bought it!

Re: I bought it!

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 07:22:13 -0400
Subject: Re: I bought it!

<< >Has anyone played a large fleet versus fleet action?  If so how long
and
 how many >on each side? >>

We almost always play large fleet actions (so it seems).  A typical game
might have 2-3 capitals, 3-4 cruisers, and numerous escorts on each
side.  We
usually have 4 players and can play this game to a "forgone coonclusion"
in
about 6 hours.	These fleets will include all manner of ships including
carriers, missile boats, cloaked ships, etc...

Later

Brian

Prev: Re: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: I bought it!