Prev: RE: Stargrunt II Next: Re: I bought it!

Re: Full Thrust questions

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 06:31:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust questions

Mike Wikan wrote:
> > >Death Star  (I won't bore you with the particulars)
> > >
> > >Mass: 110,000		Points: 850,258
> > >
> > >Big enough for ya?
> >
> > 110,000 Mass? I *LIKE* it!!
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Mk
> Now DON'T GET ANY IDEAS MARK!!!!!!!!!!   ;-)

Knowing Mark, it's probably already too late.

("The EA Task Force that you are a part of thought the jump went well.
But when you exited hyperspace, you came out in an unknown area of
space, with only that rarest of galctic artifacts, a rouge moon,
drifting
out in deep space.  Sensors active, you scan the moon, hoping to find
your
bearings...
Oh my God.  That's not a moon...")

(8-)

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: RE: Stargrunt II Next: Re: I bought it!