Prev: Re: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs

Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs

From: "Carl F. Black II" <cfblack@o...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 04:31:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs

Binhan Lin wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, johnjmedway wrote:
>

> > Second, how do you paint something in space? Spray guns will act
like
> > thrusters pushing you away from the paint job, and I'd not recommend
> > rollers or brushes, either. (Unless you want to believe the intro to
> > Red Dwarf.)
> >
> Space dock, a la Star Trek of course.... Giant Starship wash and paint
> center...:)
>
> --Binhan

Or,
	You could always use electro-statics. Charge the ship one way
(we have plenty of leftover power from our tokamak fusion reactors, of
course) and the paint the other. Release the paint with no or little
pressure (non-conductive teather) and it will be drawn to the ship. No
problem.

				Carl Black
				cfblack@otn.net
p.s. looking for players in the Yuba City, CA area. Am running demo game
Labor Day with Circle of Death scenario. Any suggestions for ship
configs. (FT only)

Prev: Re: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs