Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Full Thrust questions

Full Thrust questions

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792@o...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 01:29:02 -0400
Subject: Full Thrust questions

Hello

Have people found the Kra'Vak to be balanced?

	One group I met said that they thought they were too powerful
while the one game we played, the Kra'Vak got stomped.

Can the Scattergun be used as an anti-missile weapon?

	If not that would seem like a major weakness in this race (it
was
a couple of missile cruisers that shut down the Kra'Vak in the earlier
game, that and the Kra'Vak player let the grubby humans hit his force
piece meal).

What strategies have other people used in dealing with the Kra'Vak?

	I'm thinking missiles and heavy fighters by the ton.

I can't seem to find the points cost for the Sa'Vasku ships, could
someone
help me out here?

						Chad Taylor

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Full Thrust questions