Prev: Re: Race one versus Race two Next: Re: Savasku Campaign Rules

Re: Savasku Campaign Rules

From: I wouldn't go out with a woman who I wouldn't trust on belay <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:31:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Savasku Campaign Rules

>Some explanation:
>
>James Butler asked me to share my rules for campaign Savasku with the
maili=
>ng list.
>So here they are.  I'm hoping to put the entire thing on my web page at
som=
>e point
>(all 10 pages of rules plus some other stuff!) but until that time,
I'll ex=
>plain
>some points that will help with deciphering the Savasku rules.
[...]

This sounds pretty cool; be sure to let us know when you got them all
online. Mebbe we can get someone to run a PBeM campaign game...  ;-) ;-)

>Savasku Growth
>
>Every turn, an undamaged Savasku ship may grow larger.  Each Savasku
ship h=
>as a d6
>rolled for it.  On a 1 or 2, the Savasku ship gains that many damage
points=
>, while
>any other result  indicates no growth.  Should the addition of the
damage p=
>oints
>force another row to be added, then the ship gains a power factor.

I presume that this means after every 5th added damage point, yes?
(guessing;
don't have my MT rules onhand at the moment)

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/indy.html

Prev: Re: Race one versus Race two Next: Re: Savasku Campaign Rules