Prev: Re: Mars Next: Re: Savasku Campaign Rules

Re: Race one versus Race two

From: I wouldn't go out with a woman who I wouldn't trust on belay <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 14:55:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Race one versus Race two

>> Mebbe after the upcoming scenario we'll host another visit to the
>> Narn-Centauri War (the EA Insurrection one is getting overwhelming
>> votes)
>>
>> Mk
>
>Ahhh.	Boys, boys, boys.
>
>Don't the Narns and Centarui realize that it's going to be the Earth
Alliance
>that's going to take over everything in the end?  We've got the ships.
>We've got the youth.  We've got the dynamics.	We've got a homeworld
not
>occupied by a race.  We don't talk about the "Glory Days of the
Republic."
>We make out Glory Days, right here!  Right now!  And we've signed a
pact
>with the worst evil that anybody has ever seen, so we're going to be
the
>ones kicking major butt!!!
>
>*ducks*

Well...gee. I *was* going to determine sides randomly, but...guess I
know which side to put ya on!  ;-)

>On a different note:  Thanks to everybody again who've sent their
>congratulations.  And remember; I'm not dying, I'm just getting
married.

I heard that was the same thing.

>(And, no, it's not the same thing.  (8-) )

Ah...  ;)

>(P.S.	In reality, I don't really have a "favourite" race in the B5
Universe.
>The whole thing is so bloody well crafted that it hangs together really

>well.	However, regardless of what happens to B5 or whatever, I want
>Garibaldi to be around.  He's cool.  (8-) )

But he's not on your ship; sorry. He's out in a Starfury engaged with
the
dreaded Postal Cruiser:

Mass = more than you can possibly imagine
Thrust Rating = 1
Jump Engines = Yes*
   * - Special; can only be activated when returning to homebase
Damage Point = 1/2*Mass - which is still more than you can possibly
imagine!
Systems/Weapons:
 Too hideous to contemplate*
   * - Special; onboard uzi for self-mutilation when roll a 7 on a 1d6

Mk
-
JMS: "You have a problem."

Con Organizer: "The room's big enough."

JMS: <shakes head> "No, you don't understand. My People are coming..."

Prev: Re: Mars Next: Re: Savasku Campaign Rules