Prev: "Mawwiage....." Next: RE: Problems fixed...

Re: "Mawwiage....."

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 22:21:58 -0400
Subject: Re: "Mawwiage....."

Thanks to everybody's well wishes.  The day itself is about two years
hence, so I have plenty of time to prepare myself.

Besides, I'm not dying, I'm only getting married.  (8-)

Allan Goodall wrote:

> At 08:10 PM 8/21/96 -0600, Mark wrote:
>
> >	When the honeymoon is over, your tactical edge is gone.  You are
too
> >busy mowing the lawn, going to the market for milk, and other
husbandly
> >duties to defend the galaxy from alien invasion.  (HEY!!! That gives
me
> >an idea to defeat the Kra'Vak:  MAIL ORDER BRIDES).	YOUR FULL THRUST
> >DAYS ARE OVER!!!
>
> Hah! Shows how much YOU know about marriage! Married men are MUCH more
adept
> at guile, stealth, and subterfuge (these are necessary survival
traits). Not
> to mention the cultivation of creative stupidity: "I forgot to take
the
> garbage out AGAIN? Boy, am I stupid or what?"
>
> Allan

I figure with everything else, I'll learn to live with it.  Besides, I'm

guessing the biggest question will be:

Can I get back to the controls of the Starship?  PLEASE?  (8-)

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: "Mawwiage....." Next: RE: Problems fixed...