Prev: Re: "Mawwiage....." Next: Re: "Mawwiage....."

"Mawwiage....."

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 22:10:16 -0400
Subject: "Mawwiage....."

Jerry Han Lamented:

> Oh, I'll just stick my head back in the sand.  I'll blame it on the
fact
> that I just got engaged this past weekend.  (8-)

	IMHO, bachelors make better Starship Commanders.  Case in point:

	Picard:  No wife.
	Kirk:	No wife (but many trists with alien six kittens in Go-Go
boots
and Maud		bikinis).
	Sheridan: Widower (well...kinda.  Anna took an extensive
vacation on
Za'Ha Dum).

	When the honeymoon is over, your tactical edge is gone.  You are
too
busy mowing the lawn, going to the market for milk, and other husbandly
duties to defend the galaxy from alien invasion.  (HEY!!! That gives me
an idea to defeat the Kra'Vak:	MAIL ORDER BRIDES).  YOUR FULL THRUST
DAYS ARE OVER!!!

	But seriously, congrats Jerry!!!  I hope you and your
bride-to-be have
many happy years together.

Later,
Mark
The Single One
(Gina--what are...!  No!  Put your clothes back on! NO! NO! YES! NO!
YES!)

Prev: Re: "Mawwiage....." Next: Re: "Mawwiage....."