Prev: Re: Multifunction fighters Next: Re: Macro Thrust

Re: Macro Thrust

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 14:53:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Macro Thrust

Paul A Neher wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Aug 1996 11:28:26 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
> <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> writes:
> >Hi-Ho Everyone:
> >	  After GEN-CON and seeing some huge Star Wars "Macro-tures", I
> >was inspired to do something similar with Full Thrust.  I was
wondering
> if
> >there are any scratch-builders out there with any suggestions on how
> >to get started.  I don't plan on building anything rivial that
six-foot
> >long Star Destroyer, in fact the max size I am shooting for is about
> >15-20 inches.
>
> Did you get my SW FT specs?

	Yup.  I'll put it up on my www page this afternoon along with
some
other stuff.

	I am not trying to build models that fit a specific genre.  I
haven't
come up with any plans just yet.  But, I have come up with some
guide-lines:
	3-8 inches:  ESCORT
	8-14 inches:  CRUISER
	14-22 inches:  CAPITAL

	Now...all I have to do is get some info on scratchbuilding.

Prev: Re: Multifunction fighters Next: Re: Macro Thrust