Prev: Re: Gen Con '97 Next: Re: I survived GenCon!

Re: I survived GenCon!

From: Sevrenn@a...
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 03:24:30 -0400
Subject: Re: I survived GenCon!

<< Thanks, but the miniatures in question are Superior Starfleets (no
relation
 to ST) which came out sometime in the 70's.  I've been trying to find
these
 ships for some time.  Supposedly, Superior re-released them a year ago
in
 pewter, but they didn't sell well, so they dropped them again.  If
anyone
 knows where I can find these ships as well as the old Stardate: 3000
ships I
 would really appreciate it.

According to other nebulous sources, superior is "NEVER" going to
reproduce
the ol' Starfleet Wars Minis. I've been looking for 'em for years now
and the
pewter rumor is a new one on me......

Hey, does anyone OWN a copy of Starfleet Wars ?

Gene

Prev: Re: Gen Con '97 Next: Re: I survived GenCon!