Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: I survived GenCon!

Re: Gen Con '97

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 01:19:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen Con '97

Hello:
	One suggestion I got from GEN-CON participants was to print up
business
cards with the URL to THE PAGE.  Frankly I think this one of the best
ideas I gotten so far.	Microsoft Publisher makes great cards that I
will have done well before the next con or demo (or anytime someone
wants the adress).
	The idea about a Star Trek/Star Wars FT game sounds good.  I
don't
think that there would be too much modification to the rules to play
(not like a B5-based game) and keep everyone's interest.  The only
problem I see is the miniature question.  There are quite a few Trek
inspired minis on the market (Gamescience, SFB, MicroMachines, etc.) but
not that many Star Wars minis (the MicroMachines look okay, but they are
a little out of scale).  Scratch building maybe nesscessary.

Later,
Mark

Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: I survived GenCon!