Prev: Re: SG Genre (repost) Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Re: Gone to GenCon

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 23:38:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Gone to GenCon

On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Allan Goodall wrote:
> >
> > Also, as mentioned, there weren't as many deals this year as last.

Lines clipped for space.

> 4) Jon Tuffley was selling pre-production copies of those 4 "bunny
> girls with antennae and guns" from some Japanese animated series
> (anyone know which one?)  This wasn't a deal as far as prices go
> ($10.00 for the 4 figures) but it's the first time I've ever had
> a pre-production figure of anything!

I hope Geo-Hex will make them available to us in US.

> I didn't like the Starblazers figures because they were awfully
> expensive for their size -- $6.95 for a 3-to-4-inch long skinny
> spaceship seems like too much to me.	The Traveller patrol cruisers
> (about the same size) are a much better deal.

Could you give further details about these Starblazers figures?  Who was
selling them?  Were they lead figures or plastic models?
Thanks.

> Unfortunately, I missed seeing ANYONE from the mailing list!
>
> Rick Rutherford	rickr@digex.net       The above opinions are
mine.
> "It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the
better
> it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
>					       -- Michelangelo

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us  "I'm not dumb.   *
* I just have a command of thoroughly useless information."  Calvin  *
*   "I have the strength of madness."  Miaowara Shiro		     *

Prev: Re: SG Genre (repost) Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products