Prev: RE: SGII what genere do you play Next: Re: SAAB hits the can.

SAAB hits the can.

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 09:47:51 -0400
Subject: SAAB hits the can.

Date sent:  15-AUG-1996 14:36:08

Yes folks. The second season of SAAB has been canceled.

Roomer has it that despite turning a tidy prophet and building up
a good following, the show was canceled to make sure that Wong and
Morgan would be available for the next season of the X-files.

It looks like the show was canceled due to FOX boardroom politics
rather than any financial or viewing figure consideration.

Other related roumers.

The set for SAAB is being used as the set for Alien 4.

After the success of B5, Warner Brothers tried to buy SAAB, but were
turned down flatly. FOX didn't even want to negotiate.

I'm not saying that SAAB is a great program, but it is certainly better
than a lot of the rubbish we currently get. It will be a pity to
see it go.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: RE: SGII what genere do you play Next: Re: SAAB hits the can.