Prev: Circle of Death Scenario for FT. Next: Re: Torpedoes

Another way to get them Damm fighter joc

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 10:01:51 -0400
Subject: Another way to get them Damm fighter joc

As the victim of  what Sam described as 'being made mince meat in a few

turns' I decided to bulid an anti fighter missile. In 'true ESU
tradition' I came upon the idea of a missile which carrys 6 mini
missiles. When the missile gets inside 6 inches of the enemy fighter
squdron it fires destroying 1d6 fighters. I have not had chance to play

test this yet.

On another subject what effect to Kra'vak scatter guns have on missiles?

i am open to ideas on this one.

I hope to post more to the mailing list soon.

Simon CS (Jester@enterprise.net/SimonC@Denplan.co.uk)
Director ESU Defence Research Centre
Barnard Star III

Prev: Circle of Death Scenario for FT. Next: Re: Torpedoes