Prev: Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Re: C-bats as PDAF

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 12:31:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

On Tue, 6 Aug 1996 19:52:40 +0200 (MET DST) Oerjan Ohlson
<f92-ooh@nada.kth.se> writes:

>Of course, I haven't seen any other fighter games, so I can't point
>you at anything better :(
I have played Silent Death (about the only other fighter game on the
market I think), and of course Aerotech, but I don't think you can
really count that one. But I have yet to find any other system that
allows you the intricacies of space fighter jinking, looping, rolling,
etc. than Star Warriors. It's ESPECIALLY cool when you play it with the
Star Wars snap-model kits on a LARGE area! Way cool!

Paul

Prev: Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Re: C-bats as PDAF