Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

From: beowulf1@a...
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 12:15:00 -0400
Subject: Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

>Mike Miserendino wrote
>
>--How about listing construction diagrams on the Web page as well as
pictures
>--of completed models?  I think it would be great to see how everyone
paints
>--their ships.
>
>A very good idea, who has access to a web server & a color scanner and
the
time?
>They could be mailed color photos which could be posted. I have some
time
but no
>scanner hardware or puvblishing web access.
>
>	Tim Jones

	I've got access to scanners, but no space for any pages right
now. I
could wheedle some space if enough peopl really wanted to see this sort
of
thing though.

     -SlĂ inte mhath!

Mathias Doublé 	     "Each to his own way, I'll go mine,
beowulf1@bu.edu 	     Best of luck with what you find,
			     But for your own sake, remember times
			     We used to know." -Jethro Tull

Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...