Prev: Re: Cry from space (models) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Assembling GZG FT Models

From: timj@u...
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 06:47:08 -0400
Subject: Assembling GZG FT Models

The latest discussion on how to assemble the CMD ships, raises a point
that I
have asked for information on in the past and had no complete response
to.

I address this to Mike Elliott as the on-line presentative of GZG. Could
you
please post or publish in any form - definitive instructions on how to
assemble
the Full Thrust line of ships marketed by GZG, although they are
manufactured by
Copeland.

The problems mostly relate to the large ships with several parts, I have
tried
peering at the photos in Full/More Thrust but for some of them it just
is no
good.

The photo-copies supplied with a few of my ships are seldom adequate and
as I
result I haven't built any of the large multi part ships yet.

I even volunteer to create legible electronic versions in
postable/printable
form once I know what goes where, I will even give these to GZG if they
want
them, all I need is information - please respond.

This is a short-fall in a very excellent line of models.

Tim Jones
timj@uk.gdscorp.com

Prev: Re: Cry from space (models) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...